New Mexico mammal find?

*** Resending note of 03/02/95 09:41
 o: MNHAD002--SIVM     Multiple recipient

Hey folks - this is forwarded from the VRTPALEO list. Should be
interesting if it pans out.   Ralph Chapman

>From: The Vertebrate Paleontology Community discussion list

Date:         Thu, 2 Mar 1995 09:39:22 -0500
Sender:       The Vertebrate Paleontology Community discussion list
              <VRTPALEO@USCVM.BITNET>
>From:         JFISCHMA at AAAS <jfischma@AAAS.ORG>
Subject:      New Mexico mammal find?
To:           Multiple recipients of list VRTPALEO <VRTPALEO@USCVM.BITNET>

     Dear Group:

     There's a rumor floating around the backwaters of the East
     Coast of a new mammal find from New Mexico, possibly--and
     curiously--from the Chinle formation. If anyone has any info
     about this, I'd be interested in hearing about it. If you'd
     like, respond off the list, to me at SCIENCE.

     Thanks,

     Josh Fischman

     Joshua Fischman            |       Email: jfischma@aaas.org
     Deputy News Editor         |       Phone: 202-326-6599
     SCIENCE Magazine           |       Fax:   202-371-9227
     1333 H St. NW              |
     Washington, DC  20005      |