Boy Scout Merit Badge "Dinosaurs"

Bonnie Blackwell has encouraged me to work on a Boy Scout Merit Badge
"Dinosaurs". She asks if I would like help? I would need two things; to
find a Scout leader among our readers who would query the BS executives
about their willingness to have such a merit badge and the help of some
of the professionals who might rough out a format (based upon an existing
merit badge booklet, or rather upon several) and pass it to Bonnie and me
to snmooth out, organize and illustrate. Any takers? Its one way to
educate a lot of scouts. Girl scouts probably have a similar set of merit
badge booklets and these days are surely not restricted to sewing and
cooking!

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania