Re: So what're you going to do?

Yeah!!

Way to go!!

I am a Grad Student and I take the time to show my students the correct
versions, why was the Brachiosaur in JP chewing wrong etc...

I also take a small one man show around to the local elementary schools and
talk to the kids about Dinos. I have several skulls casts that they can
lookat as well as hold and examine.

What really amazes me is that although there is a lot of erroneous material
out there, many of the kids I see are aware of the errors.

It's the adults, the K-6 teachers that need the help. They're relying on
information taught to them in some class or another that they can barely
remember, let alone remain current on.

Let's not be dispariging of the system, let's help it!