Re: nerds & earth scientists

The Gallimimus running scene was extremely well done and what I would
like to see in a full length animated and model movie, properly done-as I
said earlier, perhaps a time travel (unscientific) to the Mesozoic or?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania