Very good trackway book

Several people asked that I post the title and author, etc of the
excellent Permian trackway book that I mentioned on this group some time
ago. I just got the info so here tis;
        Earth's First Steps: Tracking Life Before the Dinosaur
        by Jerry MacDonald
        Published by Johnson Books in Boulder, CO, 1994
Hope you can get it and enjoyit as much as I did. Dimetrodon is mentioned
and as a kid I had always thought D was a dinosaur. Also Euryops etc. Enjoy!

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania