Colored skin continued.

I haven't finished reading all the comments to my question about
whether dinosaurs had colored skin for mating purposes, so please
excuse me if my next question is already answered. I read in some of the
comments that dinosaurs may have been gray, like an elephant. What

(sorry) kind of eye sight do elephants have? Color or black and white?
Is skin color connected to eye sight? I guess it would be senseless
to be colorfull and only see black and white. Any comment on that?
(Like I said before, I haven't finished reading all my mail- computer
doesn't want to be my friend, so if you've already answered my "new'
question in any of the previous statements, I'm sorry for being
redundent).       Thank you all very much
                              Shannon-Salisbury State University