Placement of Segnosaurs within the Dinosauria

After reading Thomas R. Holtz's article "The Phylogenetic Position of the
Tyrannosauridae: inplications for theropod systematics", I got to
wondering...is there enough material known or associated with Segnosaurs
to place it within the Theropod cladogram? If so, where? I think there
was a metatarsus found and an article written about Erlicosaurus recently.

---John Schneiderman (dino@revelation.unomaha .edu)