HELP!

FA>I have been trying unsuccessfully for some time to locate a popular (?)
FA>book or monograph about the Bernissart Iguanodons by Pierre Bultynck.  No,
FA>this is not the Casier monograph!

You might try  John Sinkankis, the author of several mineralogical and
Gemmological volumes.  He is (or was a couple years ago) a dealer in
Antiquarian books on Geology, especially Mineralogy.  I believe he
lives in the San Diego area. Maybe someone has an address.

 * OLX 2.1 TD * People get what's coming to them, unless it's in the mail
---
 ~ CDMG ONLINE BBS # Sacramento, California # (916) 327-1208