Fur or /Feathers?

Hello gang,

One final question.  Supposedly the dinosaurs never had fue  that's
fur. fur.  The line is not letting me backspace.  How do we know they
nev er had fur.  I know the debate rages to whether or not the
dinosaurs were homeotherms or poikio  poikilotherms, but if they were
able to decrease conductivity of their si  skin by fluffing thier fur
or theie feathers, couldn't they have done this to survive a climat
change?

Thanks,
Trina Graham