Biogeochemistry!

I'm after some opinions regarding a paper by Bocherens et al. (1994).  It
states that via the use of biogeochemical techniques on fossil plants and
collagen from a hadrosaur, the presence of C4 (or CAM) plants is hard to
dismiss.  If they were present then why do they not fossilise until Ma's
down the track?

Also, can anyone give me any references on the Proctor Lake Dinosaur Site,
Texas; apart from Winkler & Murry (1989).