Re: Student homework

As the husband of a teacher in Darwin's waiting room (Mobile Alabama),
the best thing you can do for the schools is simply follow your childrens
progress.  The level of apathy among parents is incredible.  If you'd
actually like to volunteer time with a school, call the office of the
school nearest you - they will always take volunteers.  Good Luck!

Lawrence