Re: Dinosaurs Hibernate?

Some years ago, there was a theory that Fabrosaurus hibernated.  This was
based on a Fabrosaurus skeleton found in a curled position at death and
showed signs of new teeth pushing out older worn teeth still in its mouth.
Haven't seen much after that, but I have seen children's dinosaur book
that show Fabrosaurus burrowing in the ground.

---John Schneiderman (dino@revelation.unomaha.edu)