Re: deinonychus

For those of you that are bothered by students asking questions for
dino-info, I can understand your point completely! I don't want to
seem disrespectful but have you recently tried to research a topic
on dinosaurs in a public library? I have and its very hard to get
"the same story". Alot of the books have slightly different information
and to a fifth grader it may be hard for him to distinquish the
information is basically the same just twisted alittle. Again I'm
not saying its Ok to ask for general information, especially when
I have 60 more messages to read on this subscription, but try to
understand that for a student, this is like updated information.
                             Shannon- Student