Re: Student homework

Merritt,
        Please give me some facts or where I can get bthem. Florida is
considered educationally backward and we have school libraries in all the
schools I know as did Texas when I was there, and California and NY when
I was a kid. Do you have some data from the American Library Association
or some such group?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania