  From: Ray McAllister <mcallist@gate.net>
  To: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
  Subject: FAQ Welcome to Sci.Geo.Geology (fwd)

  Hi all, this seems like a FAQ that we should forward, in abbreviated
  form, to young folks asking questions. Then give them a few leads to
  the *literature*. Even the poorest schools should have aschool
  library and "The Readers Guide to Periodical Literature" as a K-8
  starter, and a local Community College or University libraru for
  9-BS students or higher.

  Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
  mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania