Royal Tyrrell Museum website now online

The Royal Tyrrell Museum Cooperating Society is proud to announce
the arrival of the Royal Tyrrell Museum's website at:

<URL:http://freenet.calgary.ab.ca/science/tyrrell/>

We have a extensive virtual tour of the museum, information on the
Explorers Series of programmes, including the Day Digs, Dino Prep,
and Field Experience '95. There's also information on the education
services provided by the museum, where we are, hours and lots and
lots of other neat stuff.

Visitors are always welcome, as are comments and questions.
|Wayne Hortensius   |With a lever, a sledge hammer, and a roll of duct|
|horteniw@cuug.ab.ca|tape, you can move the world; and keep it there! |
+------------------ My opinions are mine, all mine...-----------------+