homework questions

One thing that I don't think has been thought about is that the
computer/internet resources of these kids and teachers my be entirely
limited to e-mail.  In that event refering them to the web or even
newsgroups is useless to them.  They would also be the most probable people
that have lousy libraries like we have i9n the area of the world that I
live. So maybe there are some questioners that have only "us" as a useful
resource.

paul w. sparks  Psparks@cerfnet.com
"over the heather the wet wind blows
I've lice in my tunic and a cold in my nose."
anon