Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 22:25:05 -0500
>From: Ray McAllister <mcallist@gate.net>
Newgroups: sci.geo.geology
Subject: Re: HELP!!

Busk333,
        Try the nearest local good library. There is no substitute for
library research on such a topic. Undoubtedly Connecticut has a
Geological Survey and they are often at either the State capitol or a big
university. But we will not do your research for you. It would defeat the
purpose of your education. The net is wonderful, but so is a good library.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania