Trip recommendations

        To all those who responded to my request regarding suggested
        visits to sites in the UK and France earlier this month, my
        thanks!

        Unfortunately, the manager of my network changed the security
        levels of network routings, and the node to which the responses
        were sent became *too* secure for your responses. Therefore, I only
        recieved a few responses before outside access to my address
        shut down.

        If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd very much appreciate
        a recap of any messages sent to me regarding suggestions for
        my forthcoming visit to the UK and France.

        Many thanks,

        Werner L. Stunkel