FAQs and noise levels

Just two quick points...  I'd much prefer not to go this route, but
it's possible to moderate the dinosaur list with the existing
software.  If you ever start to feel that the "noise" level is getting
out of control, send me mail.  I'll convert myself from maintainer to
moderator if the demand gets high enough.

Second, about the FAQs...  A half-dozen people have already put in a
significant amount of work on the project initiated last summer and
fall.  Would one of you like to report to the list if there's been any
recent activity?  My impression is that the project stalled about
three months ago as each of the people involved got busy with other
things.  Perhaps the current discussion can provide a wake-up call to
get the project completed?  If anyone else would like to contribute to
it, send me mail and I'll put you in touch with the current
"committee".  Let's try to handle as much of this off-line as
possible!

Thanks,

P.S. Ok, enough of the "me-toos".  It seems universal -- nobody thinks
we should do other peoples' homework.  Let's try to get back to doing
our own :-)