doing kid's homework for them

I agree with Larry Smith.  When kids ask questions, give them a list
of appropriate books to read.

On the other hand, what teacher worth their salt would allow a kid to
write a report without requiring that the kid include at least one book
reference?  I say give 'em an "F" if they say they copied it off the 'Net!

                           Crotchety-yours,
                                             <pb>

 p.s.  Of course, if the assignment was to learn how to use the
       Internet, or if the assignment was to "interview" a scientist on the
       'Net, then that's another story.