RE: Banana

This was in the Oregonian newspaper yesterday.  That's about all it said, but
they
used an awful lot of more words.  It seems it was 40-45 million years old, about
1.5 inches long, and 1/2 (?) inch wide.  I don't think anything else substantial
was said about it.

-Randy

--- Begin Included Message ---

This is off the subject of dinosaurs, but was interesting in a
palentological sense.  Seems there is a researcher at the University of
Florida that has identified a banana peel that was X million years old.  I
didn't catch the age of the fossil, but it was found in Oregon a few years
back and was just recently identified.  Anyone have any more information?

Steve
skshowa@sandia.gov
skshow@rt66.com

--- End Included Message ---