Yo!

Yo wazzup dudes and dudettes!

I was just chillin' and then a thought hit me...why didn't I just mail
those dudes and dudettes at the dinothingie list and ask 'em what they
thought was the reason for the very large nasalthingie on Brachiosaurus
(I think it's on Camarasaurus too, but I'm not sure). Was it like those
things that stick out on giraffes (not the ears, the other things) or what?
Could those Brachiodudes be submerged in water to their nasalthingies? So
wathcha say? Peace, I'm out.

Nugget