Re: Two ideas that may ruffle...

On Thu, 16 Mar 1995 Flyinggoat@aol.com wrote:

> >I recommend that we all do a bit more popularizing of the
> >discipline to get some support from the taxpayer who eventually >pays the
> tab.
>
>> More paleontologists should wear funny hats?
>
>> Betty Cunningham(Flyinggoat@aol.com)

Well, a flying goat wearing a funny hat ... [grin]

Indulge me for a minute?  As a boy, I was fascinated by dinosuars, and
collected information and plastic dinos and drew and dreamed them.  Then
I "grew up" and in the rush of day to day living I had to let it go.

Thanks to Spielburg for re-igniting this facination.  Because he
demonstrated the *reality* of a six ton T. Rex, I surfed around till I
found this place, and am learning every day.  So...

If somebody is out there sparking the general public, more power to
them.  The more people who care, the better off you [we] are.  Or so it
seems to

Steve, the lurker