Re: Bakker and popularizing science

Bonnie, you said ir better than I did. I think, like Fran Shepard in
marine geology, that Bakker is making a lot of us look harder at some of
the evidence (if only to disprove what he says). I find warm blooded,
sexual and colorful dinos not all bad altho there is little evidence for
the latter. Go Bakker!
\

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania