hollow bones in theropods

Tom Holtz responded to Virginia Tidwell, who suspects that her T. rex femur
may be solid:

>Keep on prepping - you'll find quite a well developed medullary cavity in
>that femur.  A glance at the original Osborn papers on T. rex, or any one
>>since with a broken femora, and you'll see that they are very hollow.

 I asked these questions before, but got no replies, so I will ask them another
way:
There have been a couple posts that have insinuated that hollow bones are
not strictly a theropod character trait in dinosaurs.
  Could anyone provide one or two examples of late Cretaceous dinosaurs that
had hollow long bones and were NOT theropods? Even better, a nice little
list?  Certainly, there must be preparators out there who have a lot of this
stuff in their memories  :)

And while we are on the subject of long bones and theropods, here is a
question on their toes:
   I asked a while back about those deep lateral pits (called co-lateral
fossae in the journals) that grace the distal ends of theropod phalanges.  I
presume that those pits are for tendon attachments that are used
to contract the toes/fingers.  Question: do any non-theropods have
DEEP fossae on the sides of their phalanges?