Dino Eggs

I was browsing through the "Jurassic Store" loacated in Santa Monic, LA
today. The store has a lot of fossils for sale, including Dino eggs. The
eggs the store had were (so they claimed) from a Hadrosaur, Velociraptor
and a T-Rex.
My question is how do they know which egg is which. The eggs were different
shapes and sizes but how do they know which egg is form which Dinosaur. I
know that embyro fossils have been found but aren't they rare?

I would appreciate if someone could answer this question for me.

Shaun

Shaun Cronin                  'The Blues is what exists between a man and a
shaun@wavenet.com              woman.' Son House and John Lee Hooker.