Attn: University Faculty

Can anyone recommend a graduate school for someone who wants to work
with dinosaurs?
Since a young child I have been in love with the beasts.  I guess I've
never grown up.  (It seems odd to have a forum in which I can say that
and avoid ridicule.)
While there seems to be a lot of Mesozoic fans, the number of people who
can (and are willing to) accept a grad student in dinosaur paleobiology
appears disproportionate.
I have good credentials and abundant enthusiasm, but I just don't know
where to start.
Much thanks to anyone who can help.

Dennis R. Ruez, Jr.           _/_/_/     _/_/_/      _/_/_/
Department of Geology        _/    _/   _/    _/    _/    _/
University of Florida       _/    _/   _/_/ _/     _/_/ _/
druez@grove.ufl.edu        _/    _/   _/  _/      _/  _/
3555 SW 20'th Ave. #16
Gainesville, FL 32607