Royal Tyrrell Museum website closed

On the orders of the Royal Tyrrell Museum Cooperating Society, the Royal Tyrrell
Museum website is now closed. I have no information on when, where or even
if it
will be reopened.

No one is sorrier about this than I am folks. In the slightly less than 6
months
since the site was opened at CUUG, over 21,000 people stopped by for a
visit. To
all those that visited, and especially to those who took the time to leave a
comment, or ask a question, my warmest thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the site
while it was there. To all those who did't get the chance to stop by, but would
have liked to, my sincere apologies. I think you would have liked the site.

Once again people, my thanks and apologies. I've really enjoyed bringing the
museum to you online, and I'm sorry it had to end.

All inquiries should be directed to the museum.

Royal Tyrrell Museum
P.O. Box 7500
Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y0
(403)823-7707 or (403)294-1992 (Calgary direct)
Fax: (403)823-7131

Regretfully yours,
Wayne Hortensius