Re: FIGHT OR FLIGHT?

RaptorRKC@aol.com
<<1) Ceratopians?>>
Fight, if they can't run away

<<2) Hadrosaurs?>>
Run away.

<<3) Hypsilophodontids?>>
Run away.

<<4) Segnosaurs? (they were herbivores, right?)>>
Fight, then run away.

<<5) Iguanodonts?>>
In my opinion, they'd probably rather run away than fight.

<<6) Titanosaurs?>>
Either.

<<7) Diplodocids?>>
Run away, then fight, if they can't.

<<8) Brachiosaurs?>>
Fight, and then run away.

<<9) Pachycephalosaurs?>>
Whichever is easier (running away is always easier).

<<10) Fabrosaurs?>>
Run away.

<<11) Heterodontosaurs?>>
Depends on who wants to eat it, probably run away.

<<12) Ankylosaurs/Nodosaurs?>>
Fight.

<<13) Stegosaurs?>>
Fight.

<<14) Ornithomimosaurs?>>
Run away.

<<15) Plateosaurs?>>
Fight, then maybe run away.  You see they look a whole lot like their
segnosaur decendants.

If you haven't noticed, I think that most animals would MUCH rather run away
than fight, and some have no other option than running away (like
Lesothosaurs...).

Peter BUchholz
Stang1996@aol.com