Re: What do we do now?

Peter wrote:-
> I would think that a good idea would be make lots and lots of casts because,
> this is probably the last (only) thing that most of the scientific community
> will ever see.

This may be so, and I make casts of as many important specimens that
I can afford, only when the value of the casting outweighs the damage caused
by the moulding process (which can be severe no matter how careful,
or what method used).  Also, there is a lot of information that the
casting does not provide, such as internal microstructural details,
although the gross external morphological details are available from
casting.

Neil