FIGHT OR FLIGHT?

Among, I would think, all prey of predators, they have two tactics for
survival: fight or flight.  "Fight" refers to when the prey stands its guard
and/or 'battles' the predator(s) physically or with gestures or threats.
 "Flight," not always in the literal sense, is when the prey try(s) to escape
the predator(s), and get far away enough from the predator(s) that they know
the predator(s) won't bother following.  Well, these are the best definitions
I can think of.

Now, among dinosaurian prey, mostly the herbivores, which ones use the
"fight" and "flight" techniques to survive predators?  Is there any way we
can know?  I have been think about this idea for a while -- with some prey
dinosaurs it is fairly obvious which technique was used because of the way
the animal was built.  In some others, it is not so obvious -- in a few
cases, perhaps both techniques were used!  And perhaps in a few rare cases,
neither fight nor flight was used -- what was, then?

What do you fellow dinosaurophiles think these prey dinosaurs used as a
survival tactic (fight or flight)?  These are just a few examples:

1) Ceratopians?
2) Hadrosaurs?
3) Hypsilophodontids?
4) Segnosaurs? (they were herbivores, right?)
5) Iguanodonts?
6) Titanosaurs?
7) Diplodocids?
8) Brachiosaurs?
9) Pachycephalosaurs?
10) Fabrosaurs?
11) Heterodontosaurs?
12) Ankylosaurs/Nodosaurs?
13) Stegosaurs?
14) Ornithomimosaurs?
15) Plateosaurs?

I'll be looking forward to your [speculative] answers!

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)