SVP Outreach Brochure (fwd)

Apologies in advance for any duplicates of the message received.

The Outreach Committee of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology is
seeking information on the following: amateur paleontology societies,
amateur opportunities in vertebrate paleontology, and amateur
paleontological training programs. These will be incorporated into the
"Opportunities" brochure to be produced in 1996. Please send the
following information to my address below:
Name and address of group
Institutional affiliation (if any)
Contact person (address, phone #, email address)
Credit or certification for course completion?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Sally Y. Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation
Chair, SVP Outreach

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email LIBSDNHM@CLASS.ORG                          |