IT WASN'T _ED_, JEFF..

> An _Iguanodon_ was
> recently reported here with a neural spine that got smashed and then
> re-healed.
>
> It was an Edmontosaurus, and there were neural spines in a row were not
> smashed, they were snapped clean off a a semicircular pattern suggesting a
> T.rex mouth.
>
>LN Jeff

No it wasn't _Edmontosaurus_, if so we'd have quite an odd find! I was referring
to an _Iguanodon_ reported 'here' (i.e. southern England). The neural spine
(mid-lumbar I think) is bent, and can be seen to have splintered vertically into
2 or 3 bits, which later welded together to make a lumpy mess.

"Halliday?"

DARREN NAISH