Cryptozoology Mailing List

Hello,

I am trying to set up a cryptozoology mailing list. What I need to know
right now is all the people who would like to join. If you would like to
subscribe to the list, which will be a no-frills list(only able to
distribute responses and posts; no automated subscribing, it's not an
automated system), please Email me as soon as possible. Thanks.

My apologies to anyone who may have recieved this message more than once.

Ciao!

Ben...