Re: ARE THEROPODS REALLY *THAT* STUPID?

> > The best talk at the meeting was that by Dave Thomas, who showed that Bird's
> > old Texas Cretaceous trackway does show a big theropod attacking the tail of
> > a sauropod. He is almost certainly correct.

     I think my original response got waylaid or something, so here it is
again:
      The last I heard, the only "evidence" that an attack had taken
place was that there was a single missing track, and the trackways
happened to be going in the same direction.  Has something just a little
more substantial come up?  I've always thought it peculiar that a
sauropod with a theropod clamped on its butt would keep strolling along
like nothing happened.

LN Jeff