Re: VP Correspondence Course?

I have had several requests for something like this, from everyone from
rural communities to one person in jail. (!) If you think there's
sufficient interest, write to me and say so. I am one of the US
coordinators for International Academic Projects of London, which already
has a lot of the mechanisms in place to distribute a correspondence
course at a good academic level. So far, I haven't found any existing
course, but I'd be pleased to list them in the SVP Opportunties brochure
if they're out there. Cheers, Sally Shelton

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email LIBSDNHM@CLASS.ORG                          |