Re: ARE THEROPODS REALLY *THAT* STUPID?

> ribs, and a ?chasmosaur (memory fails me) with a broken rib. An _Iguanodon_
> was
> recently reported here with a neural spine that got smashed and then
> re-healed.

     It was an Edmontosaurus, and there were neural spines in a row were not
smashed, they were snapped clean off a a semicircular pattern suggesting a
T.rex mouth.  One had a hole punched clear through it.  I think Ken
Carpenter's interpretation of a T.rex attack fits better than
intraspecific combat.

LN Jeff