Ceratosaurus Find In Wyoming

One of our Wyoming state wide newspapers reports that this
summer a team from Sheridan Community College (in Wyoming)
found the remains of a Ceratosaurus near Buffalo, Wyoming.

The article states that the specimen stood five feet high, was
fifteen fest long, and weighed in the neighborhood of 1200
pounds.

So far they have excavated the arms, claws, and ribs. The rest has
been reburied for the winter.

+----------+    Rich Travsky   RTRAVSKY @ UWYO . EDU
+----------+    http://plains.uwyo.edu/~rtravsky/