RE: Fwd: Computer Dinos

Paul,
     I have been told by the manufacture of Crestline software that they
will be offering a few dinosaur meshes in the near future. These will run in
Autodesk 3d Studio and take advantage of the most recent techniques. I have
no idea of the price, or actual release date, but you may contact Tim Wilson
at:

Crestline Software
P.O.box 4691
Crestline California 92325 USA
Phone: 1-909-338-1786

I will be using their human figures in some radiologic sciences
demonstrations in the near future. They have received good reviews in the
computer graphics press. Perhaps Betty Cunningham can supply other sources.

Hope this helps,

John Rafert, M.S., R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
E-mail: jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
Phone:  1.317.274.5255