Re: Dinosaur Society

     Try dsociety@aol.com

     I've sent them stuff recently, but they don't necessarily answer their
     mail very swiftly.  I still haven't heard back from them and it's been
     several weeks.

     -Betty

Subject: Dinosaur Society

Anyone have the email address (current) for the dinosaur society. I have an
old address that may be current but it is over a year old. I have sent
something and it did not bounce so maybe it is still ok. Anyway also do they
have a web page yet. There was some talk about them having one.

Thanks

Russ Jacobson