Re: Fossil Legislation

   I would be interested in the ALAA if it is different from the Fossil
Protection Act.

   For those on the list who didn't already know, there is a draft of the
Fossil Protection Act on my web page.  Address is in the signature below.

** 11/1/95. Sauropods are the Dinosaur-of-the-Month. Check out our home page **
** at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ for price lists and dinosaur essays.  **