ref help!

        OK, I know this has nothing to do with dinosaurs, but I hope
you'll find it excusable.  I figure someone out there will have a line on
this.

        A few years ago there was a study done on deer in the Kaibab
Plateau and predation by wolves.  The study showed that removal of the
wolves wreaked havoc with the deer population.  Later, a few others did
further research and found the original paper to be a bunch of hooey.
However, I no longer have references for any of these studies.  Does
anyone out there have any idea where I might find both the original paper
and the follow up studies!

Thanks!

-Mikiel