Re: Re[2]: T.rex arms and Cryptoz memo

Hi Rob:

T. rex, or something certainly very much like it, certainly did dine on a
wide body.  In Texas we have a probable T. rex in Big Bend in the same
horizon as Alamosaurus sanjuanensis, a titanosaurid from S. America.
Just collected parts of an Alamosaurus a couple of weeks ago.  The type
specimen is from New Mexico.

Tom Lehman snared the T. rex some years ago.

Just thought you might be interested.

Homer Montgomery
Programs in Geosciences, FO 21
University of Texas at Dallas