Re: Is braincase size _really_ indicative of Intelligence?

The idea that humans use only "10"% of their brain is an urban myth that
apparently got its start near the turn of the century, after the first crude
surveys mapped a small portion of brain function. Modern scanning techniques
show that we all (fundamentalists excepted) use most of our brains at some
time or other (but only a few percent at any given second, using the entire
brain at once would equal cause a massive seizure). Of course, it would be
absurd to evolve a big brain that takes up 20% of a humans metabolism and
then do nothing with it.

GSPaul