Re: BAAD BCF

>     What are chickens trying to do when they flap thier wings when you
>chase them?  Are they remembering thier flying roots and trying to fly
>(and uninterntionally producing drag by extending thier wings), or are they
>trying to boost running speed?
>
>LN Jeff

Well, chickens are not famous for high intelligence, but I suspect the
former.  The wild junglefowl are good fliers as are some domestic chickens
(as a child I lived in Jamaica for a time and well remember the local
bare-headed chickens roosting in trees for the night).
Office: 130 Adelaide Street W., Suite 1940
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 3P5