SMALL ANIMALS?

> Female orang-utans are also brachiators - they are just less acrobatic
> about it than gibbons.

It is not their principle means of getting around through the trees.

> I would hardly call them small animals

When you average the mass of all mammalian species (over 4000 species), the
'average' comes in at less than 500 g.. BCF might predict a similar result for
dinosaurs. George?

Small is indeed a very relative term, and the smallest (known) non-avian
dinosaurs, most groundbirds and even critters like house cats and guinea pigs
are therefore large.

DARREN NAISH