Re: SCRAPPING TYRANNOSAURS..

G.O wrote:

>Most males remain perfectly safe in the stands or in their living rooms while
>a few overpaid morons bash themselves senseless over a pigskin ball. I hope
>the money and "fame" are worth it to them, especially when they're all doped
>up and in traction. I even played some football in college, until I woke up
>one day black and blue from the previous afternoon and realized how nuts it
>was. I went into archery for a while after that.

As archer or archee?  What with being trained as a footballer, it's not
really clear.
           Michael "We're not in Kansas anymore" Sternberg
                  I never Metasequoia I didn't like
      Non-Professional Paleontologist and natural curiousitarian
(360) 293-2405 if it's about fossils or the Northwest Paleontological
Association

                  Cascadia - A PaleoHomePage
                  http://www.cnw.com/~mstern/