Roy Moodie, America's 1st paleopatholgist

 As many of you are probably aware, I've been working on my extinct/extant
osteopathy and related topics bibliography for over 5 years. Part of this
project involves a biography on Roy Lee Moodie, an American paleopathologist
who died in Los Angeles, in 1934. I have been avidly pursuing biographical
information on this person with only a moderate degree of success. Does
anyone out there know anything about him? I'm anxious to make contact with
any living relatives or decendants. He was born in Kentucky, was a student
of Williston's in Kansas, was at the University of Chicago and did much work
on the La Brea tarpit pathologies found there. I've about exhausted my know
how and detective skills chasing dead ends, and throw it out to you and the
magic of the Internet/e-mail for any input anyone out there can provide.

 Darren Tanke, Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program, Royal Tyrrell Museum
of Palaeontology, Box 7500, Drumheller, AB, Canada T0J 0Y0. (403) 823-7707;
(403) 823-7131 (fax); e-mail= dtanke@dns.magtech.ab.ca
 Paleo Interests: fossil identification and preparation, ceratopsians, Upper
Cretaceous vertebrate faunas of North America and East Asia, paleopathology;
senior editor on annotated bibliography  of extinct/extant vertebrate dental
pathology, osteopathy and related topics (2,000+ pages as of Dec. 1995).