Re: arboreal theropods

    > if we are going to discuss arboreal theropods (BCF vs. BADD), then i
    > for one would like to know alot more about the trees that were around
    > at the time.

Bonnie,

    For starters (Ford, Chrysler, or otherwise), check -

Behrensmeyer, Anna K., et al., 1992. _Terestrial Ecosystems through Time:
    Evolutionary Paleoecology of Terrestrial Plants and Animals. University
    of Chicago Press.

Herendeen, Patrick S., Crane, Peter R., and Ash, Sidney. 1994. "Vegetation
    of the Dinosaur World," pages 347 - 364 in _Dinofest_, edited by Gary
    D. Rosenberg and Donald L. Wolberg. The Paleontological Society
    Special Publication No. 7 (Randall S. Spencer, Series Editor). University
    of Tennessee, Knoxville.

Tiffney, Bruce H., 1989,  "Plant Life in the Age of Dinosaurs," pages 34 -
    47 in _The Age of Dinosaurs_, series editor Stephen J. Culver. Short
    Courses in Paleontology, Number 2. The Paleontological Society,
    University of Tennessee, Knoxville.

----
-= Tuck =-
tuckr@digital.net